I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Mistogen, and I am the new Administrator in the Azzamo Network. My daily duties will revolve around managing and distributing information within Azzamo Network. This generally includes answering support tickets, taking memos and maintaining the server. I'm also in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting Azzamo Network members.
I hope I’ll be able to live up to the expectations of everyone. I request you to cooperate with me wherever possible.
I love your introduction post! Welcome to the forums I look forward to working with you in the future on Azzamo Network. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the server or the forums please just send us a message and we will do our best to assist you.
I hope I’ll be able to help you out in your journey on Azzamo Network as apart of our staff team. I also request you to cooperate with me wherever possible.
Azzamo Network Discord Rules:
1. No spamming or flooding the chat with messages. Do not type in ALL CAPS.
2. No text walls or a large paragraphs of text. Make a thread on a forum or use Pastebin/Pastie to post a large block of text.
3. No bashing or heated arguments to other people in the chat.
4. No adult (18+), explicit, or controversial messages.
5. No racist or degrading content (racial terms are not allowed).
6. No excessively cursing.
7. No advertising other sites/discord servers (Permission must be requested from Staff).
8. No referral links.
9. No begging or repeatedly asking for help in the chat, please keep question in the #support channel or the forums. Repeatedly asking basic questions will lead to administrative action.
10. No offensive names.
11. Inviting unofficial bots is NOT ALLOWED without administrative approval, any bots that are found will be INSTANTLY BANNED without warning.
12. Do not use the @ everyone / @ here ping without permission.
13. Do not perform or promote the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits that will cause an incident within the community and other members.
14. Do not cause a nuisance in the community, repeated complaints from several members will lead to administrative action.
15. Do not argue with staff. Decisions are final.
Voice Chat-Specific Rules:
1. No voice chat surfing or switching channels repeatedly.
2. No annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
3. Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. Resort to push to talk in your settings to reduce the issue.
4. You will be removed if sound quality is poor to other members.
Bot Specific Rules:
1. Do not spam commands.
2. Do not use the bot to play loud music.
3. Do not play music over 60 minutes long
4. Do not use macros, hacks, etc with the bot.
5. Do not add any commands.
Please be advised if the Bot is taking a long time to process a command, please wait until it's processed Intentionally Breaking the Bot, will lead to administrative action.